Cloud Public Openstack – Flexible Engine
Health Data Hosting Certification for healthcare data management in France
In an ever-changing healthcare data environment, choose a certified hosting provider with the highest level of security to protect your healthcare data.
Healthcare facilities and professionals have been the target of attacks and malicious acts, particularly since the start of the pandemic in 2020.
Patient information and medical histories are increasingly digitized to guarantee paperless care.
Flexible Engine HDS
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of healthcare data, and support establishments in their digital transformation.
Flexible Engine HDS certification guarantees, for healthcare companies in France, that the Flexible Engine infrastructure services and processes are compliant with HDS regulations. The service includes access to a French speaking Helpdesk ready to answer your queries who’s staff are trained in HDS certification.
Flexible Engine should be used in conjunction with Business support solution or higher to be certified HDS. Flexible Engine HDS can then be used to
- Comply with legislative standards without organising a certification audit
- Benefit from the experience and support of experts
- Make sure your data is secure and accessible with cloud technologies
Are developing cloud native apps to manage sensitive patient data for healthcare service providers in France (can be independent software provider or sometimes part of large hospital group)
Your apps should be developed and hosted to manage data in a secure outsourced environment which is HDS certified
With Flexible Engine HDS
- Take advantage of powerful development features
- Develop apps in a verifiably HDS environment based on data centres in France
- In a trusted scalable Orange Business Flexible Engine cloud