In this cloud era, the data sovereignty becomes the major challenge
how to choose a cloud provider to deal with the complexity of local regulations and limitations on data use
Outsource some or all your application operations with commitments to maintain quality and service continuity
Orange Business Services is able to support you in your cloud deployment all over the world.
Public Cloud: Flexible Engine
Save more on our Global Public Cloud Flexible Engine : 35% off on S3 Cloud Computing flavors in Amsterdam
Orange Business Services supports your Cloud Transformation
- World-class security and network
- Europe’s leading cloud services provider according to Gartner and PAC
- Numerous operational certifications, publishers, and manufacturers (Microsoft, AWS, Huawei, SAP, Oracle, .Net, etc.)
- Local governance and expertise to support each of your projects, wherever they may be located.
- Multi-cloud expertise fuelled by the projects of more than 3,500 customers on technologies such as VMWare, Openstack, Citrix, Nutanix, SAP, etc.
Managing your applications, middlewares, OS and infrastructures
Cloud - IaaS
Public, private and hybrid secure environments
Consulting and support services.
+ 120 000
VM in Public and Private Cloud
Datacenters on 5 continents
certifications at the service of your projects
Platforms secured by Orange Cyberdefense, European leader in cybersecurity, whose experts can help you build your own security architectures and rules.
Contracts subject to European legislation, solutions adapted to your specific confidentiality and security constraints:, , platforms located in Europe, operated and secured by Orange Business Services and a strong commitment, part of the Orange Groups DNA, to data protection.
Experts to support your migration and transformation projects to the Cloud, regardless of your technological choices.
Innovative solutions, based on our partner ecosystem and that of Orange Labs, which are integrated into our infrastructures to meet the specific needs of our customers’ activities (Chatbot, IoT, BigData, PaaS).