A global Public Cloud, open and secure
Flexible Engine is a Public Cloud solution, operated by Orange Business Service. It gives you access to an innovative and well performing infrastructure in order to host your traditional and cloud native applications.
An innovative Public Cloud solution, based on Openstack standards, with more than 50 services available via API.
A global coverage through 8 area including France, China and the United States of America, all available at 99,99%.
A 24/7-secured solution, thanks to the OBS safety team habilitated by the Magic Quadrant Gartner.
A Global coverage
The Flexible Engine services are available in 6 areas across the world.
The Flexible Engine solution gives you access to our locations (France, Netherlands, Singapore and United States) as well as the locations operated by our partner Huawei in China and in Hong Kong.
Our presence on various continents allows us to assist you in terms of hosting but also to help you in your projects of processing and outsourcing.
Each Data Center is rigorously chosen on the basis of ambitious criteria defined by Orange’s expert in Data Center management.
The conformity with the latest standards, the creation of highly available architectures and the ability to interconnect between them and with our customers’ sites are requirements to which we are particularly attentive.
An online console for a global management
Our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution allows you to manage your virtual infrastructure from an online console.
Our self-scaling feature allows you to benefit from intelligent elasticity.
Our ability to manage multiple regions allows you to easily implement your high availability strategy
Our APIs, open and documented, will allow you to easily manage your platforms and gain agility.
100% digital access to your infrastructure: rights management, monitoring, managing your resources and your network parameters, …
A payment with the use and without commitment.
A high level of certification
Safety is essential and even more for those services. As a consequence, the safety architecture of Flexible Engine’s infrastructures follows several certification standards such as the ISO27001 certification.
Since June 2018, Flexible Engine has a Level 2 Multi-Tier Cloud Security Certification (MTCS) on its Paris and Singapore Data Centers.
In addition, Flexible Engine relies on Data Centers spread across the world which all have a minimum certification.
For instance, European’s Data Centers have the following certifications:
- ISO 27001
- ISO 9001
A complete solution, integrated by Orange
- Deploy your critical applications across multiple data centers with a unified global infrastructure
- Trust a secure anti-DDOS infrastructure
- A network connectivity that facilitates the implementation of private, public or hybrid solutions through our direct connections and Business VPN Gallery
- Your data and applications hosted in France with a contract of French law
- A guaranteed 99.99% SLA on compute (instances and block storage) and 99.90% on object storage
- Manage your applications easily with automated monitoring, alerting and resiliency services
- A pay-per-use and no obligation
Instance sizes for all your needs
- A standard at the forefront of innovation thanks to thousands of OpenStack developers.
- Open and documented APIs to manage your platforms and gain agility
- A range of instances that adapts to your needs, even the most demanding (intensive computing, high traffic applications, Big Data, …)
- 100% digital access to your infrastructure: customer area, managing your cloud resources via the console
- A dynamic roadmap that is enriched with new features very regularly
Do you have a project?
Are you interested in our solution?
We will reply to you under 48 hours.
Flexible Engine answers to the most common use cases such as:
- Restructuration of your activities
- recovery plan
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Big Data