Learn how to better leverage your cloud solutions
Several trainings are available to sharpen your skills with the cloud solutions you have chosen:
- Flexible Engine module 1 (Terraform optional): helps you learn more about the Flexible Engine platform and while sharpening your skills
- Flexible Engine module 2 (Terraform optional): more advanced, for those who want to start doing development and learning advanced features
- Cloudwatt: discovering and mastering the Cloudwatt platform
- Agile and Scrum Methods
- Flexible Computing Advanced module 1
- Flexible Computing Advanced module 2
- Flexible Computing Advanced module 3
- Zerto Virtual Replication
- NetBackup autonomy
With our technical trainings, your teams will quickly increase their cloud skills.
You will roll out your cloud solutions more quickly.
You can develop and test applications and relaunch more quickly.
- Trainings are designed for users, engineers, developers, and IT project managers.
- Trainings are given in person, alongside other users of our cloud solutions.
- Trainings that are specific to the solution you have chosen will allow your teams to sharpen their skills faster and become more autonomous once training is over.
Flexible Engine module 1
The Flexible Engine module 1 training is for project managers, operational personnel, and managers, as well as anyone who wants a practical training in how to use public cloud services.
This is a two-day in person course. It will help you better administer your Flexible Engine infrastructure and services, with classes, guided exercises, and practical exercises. You will learn how to deploy database-attached web servers or high-performance architecture in Flexible Engine. You will also learn how to use orchestration solutions to automate the deployment of your cloud and hybrid infrastructures (Heat, Terraform, Ansible).