Public Cloud – Flexible Engine
StrongSwan – an implementation of the IPSec standard which can be used to build secure Virtual Private Networks.
[Appliance catalog – Admin]
Running Strongswan on Flexible Engine allows you to fit the application to your needs:
- Set up an IPSec VPN tunnel in a minimum of steps
- Create a secure and authenticated channel to an area outside the Flexible platform
- Works with Linux, Windows and many others Operating Systems
- Use both the IKEv1 and IKEv2 key exchange protocols
For more information, consultStrongSwan
The appliance is free to use. We only charge our customers for the consumption of your Cloud solution.
As a customer, to create a WordPress image in your Cloud environment, please follow these steps below:
- Log into your Flexible Engine account
- Select the Elastic Cloud Server in computing services
- Click on Create (Plus Icon)
- Select the flavors of your choice
- To select the image, click on Public Image and filter through Other field to choose StrongSwan