Flexible Engine / Appliance Catalog
MEAN is a stack of Open Source components that provide end-to-end framework for building dynamic web applications. It is composed of 4 free programs:
- MongoDB as Document database for the back-end application,
- Express, referred for the back-end web application,
- Angular for the Front-end web app framework,
- js for the runtime environment.
Running MEAN on Flexible Engine allows you to fit the application to your needs:
- Build fast, robust and maintainable production web applications.
- Avoid useless grunt work and common pitfalls when developing dynamic web applications.
- Simpleand readable open-source solution that you can use and trust in your projects.
If you need more information don’t hesitate to consult the official webpage of MEAN here: http://mean.io/ or use the Contact Us button.
The appliance is free to use. We only charge our customers for the consumption of your Cloud solution.
As a customer, to create a MEAN image in your Cloud environment, please follow these steps below:
- Log into your Flexible Engine account
- Select the Elastic CloudServer in computing services
- Click on Create (Plus Icon)
- Select the flavors of your choice
- To select the image, click on Public Image and filter through Other field to choose MEAN