Openstack Public Cloud – Flexible Engine
MEAN – Provide end-to-end framework for building dynamic web applications
MEAN is composed of 4 free programs:
- MongoDB as Document database for the back-end application,
- Express, referred for the back-end web application,
- Angular for the Front-end web app framework,
- js for the runtime environment.
Running MEAN on Flexible Engine allows you to fit the application to your needs:
- Build fast, robust and maintainable production web applications.
- Avoid useless grunt work and common pitfalls when developing dynamic web applications.
- Simple and readable open-source solution that you can use and trust in your projects.
For more information, consult the official webpage of MEANMEAN
The appliance is free to use. We only charge our customers for the consumption of your Cloud solution.
As a customer, to create a MEAN image in your Cloud environment, please follow these steps below:
- Log into your Flexible Engine account
- Select the Elastic CloudServer in computing services
- Click on Create (Plus Icon)
- Select the flavors of your choice
- To select the image, click on Public Image and filter through Other field to choose MEAN