Openstack Public cloud – Flexible Engine
LoadMaster – Balance your user traffic and secure your applications
World’s Most Popular Virtual Load Balancer with 100,000+ Deployments Worldwide
Kemp LoadMaster is an award-winning load balancer that provides unmatched flexibility, security, value, and technical support so you can deliver an always-on application experience for users. There are flexible licensing options to match the scale and operational model of your cloud applications and is easy to deploy and manage. Setup and operation is simple with pre-defined templates for many common applications and extensive documentation on the Kemp website about how optimize LoadMaster for maximum security, performance and resilience
- Application flexibility – inherent scalability and resilience increases application uptime and performance
- Application security – The integrated Web Application Firewall (WAF) provides protection against known and emerging threats for any web application.
- Maximum value – Kemp offer all the features needed to load balance and secure your applications at a fraction of the cost of other vendors
- World class support – Get 24/7 help directly from Kemp’s engineers who have wide experience of ensuring the availability and security of applications
- Load Balancing of any Web application across multiple servers (TCP/UDP)
- Application and server health monitoring
- Offload of SSL processing to load balancer
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) for ongoing application protection with daily rule updates from Kemp
- Pre-authentication of user connections
- Single Sign-On to applications
- Multi-site/multi-zone resilience (option)
- Automation using native API and automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, PowerShell)
LoadMaster on Flexible Engine is provided on Bring Your Own License basis. To purchase the license through OCB please use the “Contact Us” button. Perpetual licenses are based on throughput and are available in 500Mbit, 3Gbit and unlimited capacities. Please refer to the LoadMaster website for more information about license sizing
The consumption of Flexible Engine resources is purchased at standard pricing.
To create a LoadMaster image in your Flexible Engine environment, please follow these steps below:
- Log in to your Flexible Engine account
- Select the Elastic Cloud Server in Computing services
- Then click Create ECS
- Select the relevant flavor at least 2 vCPU + 2 GB RAM
- To select the image, click on Public Image and filter through Other field to choose Kemp LoadMaster 7.2.48
Please refer to the Deployment Guide for instructions how to install and deploy the LoadMaster image in your Flexible Engine environment. Please refer to the LoadMaster website for instructions how to configure the features.
Support on LoadMaster is ensured solely by Kemp. Please refer to the Kemp customer website for more information.