Public Cloud – Flexible Engine
Lamp – a stack of software components for hosting a website (such as those developed using WordPress).
[Appliance catalog – Development and test]
Lamp is composed of 4 free programs :
- Linux for the operating system hosting the system,
- Apache for the HTTP server in communication with the client,
- MySQL for the database server,
- PHP for the execution of the dynamic web pages.
Running Lamp on Flexible Engine allows you to fit the application to your needs :
- Support websites that serve high traffic
- Enable high availability and use multiple web and database servers
- Hosting business applications
- Hybridization by combining other open-source software packages
For more information don’t hesitate to consult the official webpage of Lamp here :Lamp
The appliance is free to use. We only charge our customers for the consumption of your Cloud solution.
As a customer, to create a WordPress image in your Cloud environment, please follow these steps below :
- Log into your Flexible Engine account
- Select the Elastic CloudServer in computingservices
- Click on Create (Plus Icon)
- Select the flavors of your choice
- To select the image, click on Public Image and filter through Other field to choose Lamp