Multi-tenants management: extra features
On request, OBS provides you a “partner login” to allow your teams manage your multiple tenants.
A number of features already exist to help you manage several tenants :
- Transversal access in the Cloud Customer Space : read-only access in the Cloud Customer Space, to all your Flexible Engine tenants – no access to the technical console of your domains.
- Online tenant creation : an option of the “partner login” allows you to create new tenants
- Access to the Administration portal : list of your tenants, users, “partner logins”, orders.
Some features were recently added to the “partner login” :
- The “Supervisor” role of your “Partner login” now allows your teams to :
- upgrade the support level of any tenant (“Modify” button in the main page) – for downgrade support level you still need to contact OBS
- to rename the tenant, to change billing references of your tenants, order reserved instances (“Order a service” menu in the main page)
- Modify or remove any reserved instances (“See subscriptions” menu in the main page)
NOTE : you can request a “Supervisor” role at all times, by asking your OBS contact
- Easy swich between the in the Cloud Customer Space and the Administration portal thanks to a link on your top menu when you are connected with your “partner login”
- Export your list of contracts, from the Administration portal
You will find all details about these features, and how to activate them, in the Flexible Engine FAQ page – :