Flexible Engine for Game Makers
As a game developer and/or publisher, you know the incredible benefits that the Cloud can bring to your business. This is why, at Orange Business Services, we have created a Cloud services package dedicated to fulfilling your needs.
At Orange Business Services, game makers can benefit from multiple programmes designed to offer maximum value when deploying your game through the Cloud.
Free trial for Game Makers
Sign up for 3 free months of Cloud Resources, including latency optimized computing flavors, highly resilient database features and our turbo charged NAS service.
To learn more about what Orange Business Services can offer game makers, use the contact form below.
How to apply:
- Fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
- An Orange Business Services representative will contact you shortly.
What is Flexible Engine
Flexible Engine is Orange Business Service’s global and secure public Cloud based on Openstack. It hosts a wide array of features critical to hosting your game on the cloud including:
- Cloud Container Engine: to manage your kubernetes clusters or docker containers with ease.
- Scalable File Service: to create enterprise grade network attached storage with dedicated QoS, low latency and high IOPS.
- Relational database service: easy to set up and highly scalable databases.
- Distributed Cache Service: easy to deploy, operate, and scale in-memory data caches in the cloud.
- Elastic Load Balancer v3: for implementing high availability strategies between multiple data centers.
- And many more.
Flexible Engine is a uniquely European Cloud, offering built-in GDPR compliance, 2 European regions, including the 3 availability zone Paris flagship region.