We are pleased to announce that it is now possible to order a 1-Year Reserved Instance for RDS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL database) through in your Cloud Customer Portal to benefit from this service at a reduced price.
This latest update grants users access to 1-year Reserved Instances for Relational Database Service (RDS), presenting an ideal choice for those with a consistent demand for this service. Moreover, users now have the capability to place orders independently with just a few clicks through the Service Catalog bar on the Cloud Customer Portal.
The Relational Database Service (RDS) stands as Flexible Engine’s database management service, and additional information about RDS can be found here.
How does it work?
Users can now initiate orders for the additional service along with the associated ECS and licenses directly through the Cloud Customer Portal. To facilitate this process, a step-by-step guide is provided:
- Log in to the Cloud Customer Portal and navigate to the Services tab:
- Select the new reserved Relational Database Service instances (RDS) offer:
- Access the ordering screen.
- Specify the database type and size.
- Select the start date for your reserved instance.
- Optionally add ECS instances and licenses (only for Microsoft SQL) if required.
- If satisfied with the selections, confirm the order.
For more details about the order process, please check the following guide