Managed Business Applications
Maintaining your business applications in operating condition
The Managed Application service is part of the Managed Services package and includes dedicated application management services and activities. Users will have access to high performance, optimal availability, proactive maintenance, and update and deployment management.
We offer custom services based on an analysis of the production environment
we’re working with:
- We maintain the production environment.
- We manage applications in other environments (interaction between different environments, including development, integration, etc.)
- We manage the application along with any dependencies connected to other environments (interaction between different environments, including development, integration, etc.)
- We keep our eye on the big picture so that we can operate and manage different “Middleware” layers.
- We handle application integration from the simplest applications to the most complex.
We define application instance complexity based on several criteria:
- The number of users.
- The application’s maturity.
- Who initiated version management.
- The number of interfaces with other applications.
- The number of servers.
- Dedicated governance for your projects – Project Manager: responsible for coordinating with your teams during your service’s implementation phase.
- Real-time reporting that allows you to monitor the status of all of your applications
- Guaranteed security by managing access security, patches, environment backups and capacity.
– Service Delivery Manager: responsible for the proper functioning of your applications
– Contract Business Manager: responsible for monitoring contractual obligations and for strategically guiding contract fulfillment