White paper - The required management for a multicloud model
Today, IT departments often use multiple cloud services at the same time. Nevertheless, it is less common to jointly manage these services, connect them, measure them and finally control them
Through this document, IDC draws up an inventory of cloud deployments and investment priorities, describes the benefits and challenges directly associated with this multicloud approach while providing recommendations for the implementation of a multicloud strategy.
To download the white paper, fill the form down below
Summary of the lessons and actions to be taken into account :
- Inventory of Cloud Deployments
- Overview of investment priorities
- From managing multiple separate cloud services to orchestrated and multicloud management
- Why companies need to integrate multicloud approaches?
- Positioning of Orange Cloud for Business and Microsoft
- A new digital environment
- The proposal developed by Orange Cloud for Business and Microsoft
- Recommendations for companies
Orange Business Services (OBS) undertakes, in the context of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and Europe, to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of the users of its services, and respect their privacy. You can consult our charter relating to the protection of personal data and privacy.