We are pleased to announce the availability of Web Application Firewall (WAF) in dedicated mode.
Web Application Firewall
What is it?
A dedicated web application firewall (WAF) is a security solution that is specifically designed to protect web applications from a variety of threats, such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), and other types of attacks.
How it works
Request traffic destined for the origin servers is redirected to an Elastic IP (EIP) linked to the Elastic Load Balance (ELB). The load balancer forwards the traffic to the Web Application Firewall. The WAF then detects and filters malicious traffic and forwards healthy traffic to the origin servers.
- Supports a variety of workload access methods, including domain names, IP addresses, VPCs, and Direct Connect connections
- Dedicated engine resources and flexible deployment
- Suitable for complex large enterprise deployments
- Request to bypass traffic in seconds (ELB configuration to bypass WAF)
- Customized security rules for various security requirements
- Protection for all ports (traffic is forwarded by ELB)
- Protection for up to 2,000 top-level domain names
For more information on Web Application Firewall (WAF), please visit the Help Center (orange-business.com)