Certifications of our cloud solutions
ISO 27001 Certification
An ISO27001 certified public cloud guarantees that the IS management system is in place to manage risks, vulnerabilities, sustained activity, security incidents, suppliers, legal compliance, secure recruitment, logistical and physical access, security by design, networks, hardening, etc.
Multiple security checks are conducted every year to maintain the certification.
What was the scope of the certification?
As of today, the entirety of Orange Business Services is certified, the 114 security measure in the ISO 27001:2013 annex A are applicable.
- Private cloud solutions
- Flexible Computing Premium
- Flexible Computing Santé
- Flexible Engine
- Flexible Computing Advanced
- Flexible Storage
- Flexible Hosting / NetHosting
- Managed Applications
- Flexible Workspace
- Flexible Recovery
- Click and transfer
The following physical sites and data centres are included in the certification:
- Boulogne Billancourt
- Montreuil (NEOCLES)
- Egypte – Cairo
- Maurice Island: Eben, Rose Hill
- Inde: Delhi-Gurugram, Mumbai
- Normandie: Val De Reuil data centre
- Rueil Malmaison data center
- Datacenter Chevilly Larue data centre
- Chevilly Larue data centre
For third party data centres, Orange Business Services favours ISO27001 certified partners.