An Orange expert by your side to support you with your cloud projects
We will help you manage your solution, advise you on how to implement your project, and help you with its initial stages.
Supporting you as you use and adapt all your Flexible Computing solutions with:
- Solution onboarding
- Recommendations for optimizing solution use in line with best practices
- Training, migration, deployment, and expertise services that cover some of the major issues that can arise during cloud projects
Our services are organized into ready-to-use packs (accessible in 1-hour minimum segments).
For specific needs and more complicated cases, you can purchase custom support services. If you would prefer recurring monthly support, you can order several 8-hour coaching packs. We will then work together to create a schedule.
These support and assistance services are provided by telephone, e-mail, and screen-sharing.
Significantly shorten project implementation times
Receive guidance in managing the administrator portal
Receive personalized best practices consulting to improve performance
- Experts are available on a pay-as-you-go basis, by the hour, half day, or full day
- Personalized support
- Expert specialists in cloud solutions
Installing a Zimbra server in a cloud environment
You want to host and manage your own e-mail service, mostly for security reasons, while also providing your employees with advanced features like schedule management, task management, file sharing, etc.
Deploy a Zimbra server in your environment.
- Deploy a virtual Linux server on the Internet Front End area
- Deploy and configure generic Zimbra Open Source Edition services
- Create an admin user for the Zimbra Open Source Edition service
- NAT remapping of a public IP address to this virtual server
- Configure a virtual firewall to authorize HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, IMAP, and POP3 flows between this virtual server and the internet and/or other secure environments
- Half-hour remote introduction to the Zimbra Open Source Edition solution by a Cloud Coach
Our Cloud Coach services can help you in other instances, such as:
Configuring your environments in your Flexible Engine (Openstack) and Flexible Computing Advance (vMWare) solutions
Adopting administrative best practices for your cloud solutions