Public Cloud – Flexible Engine
Cloud Container Engine – easy management of your Docker containers
[Features – Compute]
Relying on the Kubernetes orchestrator to deploy and manage Docker applications
Our Containers as a Service offer is a highly available and elastic deployable container service. This allows you to manage your Docker containers at your convenience and without worrying about the administration of the underlying infrastructure. Relying on the Kubernetes orchestrator to deploy and manage Docker applications, the Container Cloud Engine (CCE) service also provides a graphical orchestration tool for easily building and deploying applications.
CCE creates clusters as a collection of hosting container resources. In each cluster, one or more nodes are included, and each node represents an ECS instance.
For each Docker container, you can configure the memory size (unit: MB or GB) and characteristics of the CPU (unit: core or mcore, knowing that 1 core = 1000 mcores).
The total number of nodes that can be created on the clusters of each User is also limited by the quota of resources (ECS, VPC etc.) of the User.
The Container as a Service service offers you multiple functionalities on demand:
- Graphical orchestration: Provision of a graphical orchestration tool allowing you to define the topology and deployment of the application by simply dragging and dropping.
- Management of private images: Allows Users to manage their private images (upload, update, delete).
- Cluster management: Allows the management of your container clusters (creation, update, deletion) and adjust the size of these by adding nodes according to your needs.
- Automatic elasticity: Allows you to change the size of the clusters according to rules defined on the application load.
- Monitoring and management of logs: Possibility to monitor your applications in the form of graphics (CPU load, memory usage) and to manage or download its logs.
- Dockers containers can be created in a few minutes.
- Acceleration of application deployment.
- Ergonomic orchestration tools to deploy complex applications quickly.
- Simplified management of clusters.
- Compatible with Docker Hub.
- Ability to mix non-Docker applications with those that are.
Application scenarios: automating deployments
You can create container clusters with a few clicks that automatically deploy middleware services (such as message and cache services) and container services, and manage the application lifecycle.