Public Cloud – Flexible Engine
Anti-DDoS – protect your infrastructures from DDOS attacks
[Features – Security]
Based on a sampling of the traffic and authorizes the infrastructure’s protection through several approaches
The anti-distributed denial of service (Anti-DDoS) aims to provide precise capabilities for defending DDoS attacks, such as challenge collapsar (CC) attacks, SYN flood, and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) flood, for tenants by encapsulating professional anti-DDoS device functions. Tenants can configure anti-DDoS thresholds based on leased bandwidth and service models. The system promptly notifies tenants of the defense status of websites after detecting attacks.
The Anti-DDoS service can defend tenants’ public IP addresses against traffic attacks and application-layer CC attacks.
The Anti-DDoS service provides the following functions:
- Defends against traffic attacks and application-layer CC attacks.
- Allows tenants to customize Anti-DDoS policies.
- Allows tenants to select public IP addresses to be defended.
- Provides real-time monitoring reports.
- Provides weekly security reports.
- Anti-DDoS service supports traffic cleaning only for the EIP bound with ECS and ELB services.
- With Anti-DDoS, tenants can effectively defend against the UDP Flood attacks, ACK Flood, CC attacks, and your website can provide a stable services.
Anti-DDoS supports traffic cleaning only for the ECS and ELB services.
The Anti-DDOS service is free of charge.