Public cloud – Flexible Engine
Backup & Replication.
[Appliance catalog – backup]
Ensures the availability of all your cloud, virtual and physical workloads.
VeeamVeeam Backup & Replication delivers availability for all your cloud, virtual and physical workloads. Through a simple-by-design management console, you can easily achieve fast, flexible and reliable backup with fast restores, ensuring low recovery time objectives (RTOs) recovery and replication for all your applications and data.
- Reliably back up any workload, achieve shorter backup times and reduce operational costs with unparalleled flexibility
- Lightning-fast restores for files, VMs, NAS and applications, ensuring low recovery time objectives (RTOs)
- Use secure imaged-based replication and streamlined disaster recovery (DR) for increased speed, security and Availability
- Migrate or recover any workload to, from and across and platform with capabilities that keep your backups safe from attack
- Reuse your backup data to ensure security, compliance, recoverability, update with confidence, and make smarter decisions
This Veeam Backup & Replication image for Flexible Engine is provided on BYOL basis. To purchase the license through OCB please use the “Contact Us” button. Please refer to the Veeam website for guidance about license sizing for your number of users and objects.
You will be requested to enter the Veeam license code during the configuration.
The consumption of Flexible Engine resources including storage used as a backup repository is purchased at standard pricing.
To create a Veeam Backup & Replication image in your Cloud environment, please follow these steps below:
- Log in to your Flexible Engine account
- Select the Elastic Cloud Server in Computing services
- Then click Create ECS
- Select the relevant flavor at least 2vCPU + 4GB RAM
- To select the image, click on Public Image and filter through Windows field to choose Veeam VBR 10
Please refer to the Deployment Guide for instructions how to install and deploy the Veeam Backup & Replication image in your Flexible Engine environment
Please refer to the Veeam website for instructions how to configure the backup and restore features.