Public cloud – Flexible Engine
Veeam Backup MS Office 365.
[Appliance catalog – Backup]
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 eliminates the risk of losing access and control over your Office 365 data
Running Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 on Flexible Engine you can back up your Office 365 workloads to a wide range of Flexible Engine storage services, for more information you can find the services descriptions here. If you already run Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 on your premises you can still choose Flexible Engine storage as a backup repository for your Office 365 workloads
- Protect your Office 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps
- Quickly restore individual Office 365 email, files and sites with industry-leading recovery flexibility
- Meet legal and compliance requirements with efficient eDiscovery of Office 365 items
This Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 (VBO) image for Flexible Engine is provided on BYOL basis. To purchase the license through OCB please use the “contact us” button. Please refer to the Veeam website for guidance about license sizing for your number of users and objects.
You will be requested to enter the Veeam license code during the configuration, don’t worry, while waiting for your final license you can start using the Community Edition for 10 users.
The consumption of Flexible Engine resources including storage used as a backup repository is purchased at standard pricing.
To create a VBO image in your Cloud environment, please follow these steps below:
- Log in to your Flexible Engine account
- Select the Elastic Cloud Server in Computingservices
- Then click Create ECS
- Select the relevant flavor,at least 4vCPU and 8GB RAM
- To select the image, click on Public Imageand filter through Windows field to choose Veeam VBO365 4b
Please refer to the Deployment Guide for instructions how to install and deploy the VBO image in your Flexible Engine environment
Please refer to the Veeam website for instructions how to configure the backup and restore features.