VM Series Installation and Configuration by Orange
To support you in the installation of the Palo Alto Networks VM-series next generation firewall in your Flexible Engine environment (more information here about the Palo Alto Networks VM-series next generation firewall).
To accompany you in the configuration of the features to protect your applications and data.
This service is based on the standardized ITIL framework and is flexible enough to be tailored to your specific needs. When we receive your “Contact Us” form we will organize to discuss that with you.
These services are carried out via remote access to your environment with communication by telephone, email and screen sharing.
- Accelerate considerably the implementation of your project
- Protect your mission critical applications and data against known and unknown threats using Palo Alto Network VM-series firewall features
- Experts specialized in virtual firewalls, including Palo Alto Networks VMs, in public cloud environments
- Tailored service based on direct discussion between our experts and yours
You decided to use Palo Alto Networks VM-Series firewall to protect your applications and data.
You have purchased the necessary license using the “Contact Us” button.
Deploy Palo Alto Networks VM-Series firewall in your Flexible Engine environment.
- Discovery phase to understand the configuration of your Flexible Engine environment and your needs for Palo Alto Networks VM-series
- Set up the required access
- Create a Virtual Private Cloud
- Install the VM-Series image
- Create network connections
- Configure the firewall routes, policies and rules
- Configure IPSEC tunnel connections
- Configure user authentication