Public Cloud – Flexible Engine
Graylog – an open source software platform for log management.
[Appliance catalog – Admin]
A powerful and flexible tool when run on Flexible Engine, allows you to fit the application to your needs
- Easy collection and tracking the data from virtually any source
- Scalability with the ability to horizontally scale a huge amount of data (terabytes) in your data center
- Achievable by integrating all types of data for all needs
- Personalization thanks to a beautiful architecture and a vast library of plugins.
For more information, don’t hesitate to consult the official webpage of Graylog :Graylog
The appliance is free to use. We only charge our customers for the consumption of your Cloud solution.
As a customer, to create a WordPress image in your Cloud environment, please follow these steps below:
- Log into your Flexible Engine account
- Select the Elastic CloudServer in computingservices
- Click on Create (Plus Icon)
- Select the flavors of your choice
- To select the image, click on Public Image and filter through Other field to choose Graylog