Flexible Engine / Appliance Catalog
DokuWiki is easy-to-use and very flexible open source Wiki software that can be used without the necessity of a database. Running Dokuwiki on Flexible Engine allows you to fit the application to your needs:
- Access to clean and readable corporate knowledge base
- Create and collaborate on project workspace
- Customize the plugins and templates to fit on your expertise level
- Security with an automatic maintenance of each modification
If you need more information don’t hesitate to consult the official webpage of Dokuwiki here: https://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki/ or use the Contact Us button.
The appliance is free to use. We only charge our customers for the consumption of your Cloud solution.
As a customer, to create a WordPress image in your Cloud environment, please follow these steps below:
- Log into your Flexible Engine account
- Select the Elastic CloudServer in computing services
- Click on Create (Plus Icon)
- Select the flavors of your choice
- To select the image, click on Public Image and filter through Other field to choose Dokuwiki