Orange Business Services is able to support you in your cloud deployment all over the world.
Orange Business Services, your worldwide partner
With close to 70 Data Centers located in 20 countries and our 2200 cloud and IT experts all over the world, we are able to support our customers, whatever their size and business sector, in their cloud adoption, safely, securely and worldwide.
Orange Business Service strenghens its European leadership in the Managed Cloud Services market through acquisitions.
Basefarm, a leading European MultiCloud and Big Data solution provider for mission critical applications
Basefarm key information
- Founded in Norway in 2000.
- 18 years’ experience in managing everything from websites to mission critical applications.
- A team of more than 550 European top engineers and advisors.
- 6 offices in European IT-hot spots: Oslo (HQ), Stockholm, Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt and Vienna.
- In 2017 Basefarm acquired The unbelievable Machine Company (*um), Germany’s Cloud and Big Data leader
- 11 data centers across Europe
This acquisition allows us to enhance our cloud offering
- Extend our service catalog
- Increase our reach and capabilities throughout Europe
- Strenghen our multi-cloud expertise, with AWS, Azure, Google specialists.
- Sustain our leading position in IT transformation and multi-cloud security
Together, we strongly extend our “Global vision, local care” strategy in supporting customers’ migration to the Cloud throughout the “data journey”.
Log’in Consultants, specialist in desktop virtualization integration services and subsidiary of the Log’in International group
Log’in key information
- Founded in 2002
- Located in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Microsoft, Citrix and VMware certified
- 135 experts in desktop virtualization
Log’in Consultants is providing VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) consultancy and infrastructure management services to companies of all sizes.
With this acquisition, Orange Business Services extended its desktop virtualization activities in Europe to meet high market demand; desktop virtualization becoming a key issue for companies looking for more efficiency in an increasingly mobile environment.
By joining forces with Basefarm and Log’in Consultants and constantly reinforcing our know-how in managed services as a Carrier-Grade , we aim to become your worldwide partner for Cloud Services.