HUAWEI CONNECT will be held at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, September 5 – 7, 2017.
It is a global ICT conference, where industry leaders share ideas, explore technologies, and join forces for shared growth. This year, the topic is “Grow with the Cloud”.
Within the context of the partnership between Orange Cloud for Business and Huawei, Orange Business Services will attend this event, with a demo stand, divided in 4 areas of activities: Automative IoT, Media, Retail and Ecosystem, in order to present our -business expertise in: Cloud Application Management, Cloud Infrastructure Services and Cloud Professional Services, alongside our partners: Vizua3D, Platform.sh and Harmonic.
Thierry Bonhomme, CEO of Orange Business Services, will hold a conference on digital transformation entitled: “Huawei Cloud: Bridging the Present and Future”, September 5, 2017 at 09:50-11:00 am. (6.000 participants expected).
This event will be a rich blend of ideas, business, and technology, with over 1,000 sessions, summits, and forums, new solutions from more than 100 exhibitors, -great opportunities to make business connections…
- 30 000 participants expected
- Talk face-to-face with over 10,000 leading experts
- Learn new industry insights and ways to new growth
- Engage with potential customers and peers on new deals and partnerships
- Find business inspiration and experience the latest technology trends and solutions